10/19/2010

Movie Review: 2010, Vampire Suck


Vampire Suck

First of all I don't know what came over me to watch this movie, as a general rule I can't stand these parody type intentions to make someone laugh, I probably fell for the looks (it wouldn't be the first time either) anyways, you probably guess right about this, because this Movie Sucks it's an awful movie so over the top it's not even entertaining and I end up thanking God for the fast-forward button.

On the bright side, I'm an enthusiastic believer that every movie was a positive thing to add, so I must say that I did find some things funny, and all of them are in the official trailer (Hollywood does that a lot... give everything away in the trailer) like the way Becca's head turns into an hamburger, that was funny because that's what I though when I watched New Moon, then the "It's raining men" dance and of course the whole Team Edward/Jacob thing is always funny, that part must be connected to the funny fact that someone humiliating himself/herself is always a laugh. Oh! and the one thing that caught me off guard was that this "Becca" was actually more convincing as Bella that the real one, so that was interesting, I mean really, she was really a better Bella, good casting call I guess.

Anyhow, if you like this type of movies I wouldn't even recommend this one, maybe go back and watch Scary Movie, remember what was good about it, laugh a little and be happy. (Scary movie 1 was the only movie of this category that I actually enjoyed, although Anna Faris is awesome at comedy, she's the female version of Jim Carey to me).

That's all I can say about this movie, wasn't this short?

No comments:

Post a Comment