4/15/2011

Good Reads!!!

Click here to see the website


Yesterday I found out about this website about books that I actually like, so far is simple, fun, and most importantly useful, I've encountered many books websites in the past but this one beats them, because it's like a Facebook of books, you can share opinions, the books, there are links to buy them, and the people there is really honest, it's not like amazon reviews, because I can see more of the person behind the review, like what kind of books that person read, I know you can do that in other websites but in this one is much more simple. I also like the groups there I'm currently in two of them and so far, so great.

So add me if you like books, I promise to be honest in my reviews. My username is Shiriusa.

Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment